Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The most read blog...

Blog patrol gives us the ability to track how many people are looking at the blog everyday, as well as some other cool features like, it tells us how people found the blog, their exact words they typed in the search, what time they were there, and alot of other stuff...it's really awesome!

I have noticed that the most read blog is one I wrote last year about how everyone is looking for something to fill the void in their life, but what they don't realize, is it's a God-size void and there is nothing else that can fill the void but Christ...so since it seems to get the most hits and I am sure there are many of you that have not read it, I am posting a link to it in this blog...I hope that you enjoy and if you are searching, I hope that you find Christ!!

http://withoutdilution.blogspot.com/2008/04/filling-void-inside.html


God Bless,
Nathan

Intense Debate Comments