Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Break The Mold 5

I have had the great privilege and honor of sitting in on, today and tomorrow, training for a great non-profit organization operating here in NWA...It has been mission confirming, God has been using this training to affirm inside of me the vision and burden that God has laid upon our hearts!! I have been coming to a complete understanding of the message that God gave us to give to the young people that were there at the student conference this year...if you were unable to be there and would like to experience this life-changing event, send me an e-mail and let me know, we are going to be putting a DVD out of this years conference and I know that you will enjoy it and through it your life will be changed through the Power of God's Holy Spirit!!

It is so true that you teenagers/students/young people, whatever you want to be called, are being put into a mold, and here is the BIG news, you don't want to be and know it, but don't know how to break it...that's why God has placed this burden on our hearts!!!

Know that you CAN be what God has intended for you to be, you can BREAK THE MOLD!!!

God Bless,
Nathan

Intense Debate Comments