Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Primal

Just received some awesome news, here a few weeks back I submitted my blog for a chance to receive a copy of Mark Batterson's new book Primal. Just got the email tonight that my blog was picked to be one of the blogs that will be receiving a free copy of the book and I will be blogging on my thoughts about the book the week of Dec 15-22!!! I am super pumped, first because I love reading and there is nothing better than a free book, and second, because I will get the chance to be part of a select few that was chosen!! I feel like I am on the baseball field again and I am one of the first guys to get picked to play on the good team!!

I will keep you updated and be sure and tune in Dec 15-22 and I'll let you know what I got out of the book!!

God Bless,
Nathan

Intense Debate Comments