Sunday, March 27, 2011

Identity Crisis

I have reached a crucial point in my journey, I am having an Identity Crisis. I don't say this to receive pity nor am I saying this to accept advice. I only hope that on this journey to find who I am in Christ, that I will be able to help someone else along the way. To do this, I am issuing a challenege to myself, a 30 day blog challenge. I will be blogging everyday for 30 days on the journey to find who I am in Christ. The way I will be doing this will be by going through the Bible and finding out what God has to say about who I am. As I began to pray about this I felt the Holy Spirit speak to me that there are a few things that I am at this point. 1. I am a Christian 2. I am a Husband 3. I am a Father 4. I am a Minsiter So, for the next 30 days I will be blogging about these 4 areas and I will be taking a journey through the Word of God to find out more importantly what God has to say about who I am. I am confident that this will be an incredible journey and I cannot wait to see what God has in store over the next month! Stay tuned in and let me know any feedback you might have! God Bless, Nathan

Intense Debate Comments