Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Be Still

So, I have been praying about one certain thing for about a month now and trying to what we humans always do, and that is try to figure the situation out on my own and as I sit here watching my son play I heard the Holy Spirit speak these words...Be still and know that I am God!

I immediately thought of Moses as God spoke those words, how hard it must have been to "be still" at that moment! This is something that is hard for us to do as we(humans) love to control everything, but the most important thing we can do is be still and let God work like He wants to!!!
In the end His name will be glorified and the dreams He has given you he will fulfill!

So, Be still and know that He is God!!!


God Bless,
Nathan

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Intense Debate Comments