Sunday, February 28, 2010

Understanding the times

So I know I just posted a blog on this, but I believe this subject to be so fitting and relevant that I want to say a few more things about it...

Not only does understanding the times refer to the big picture, but I believe it also refers to the detailed picture, for example, say you are witnessing to someone about Jesus, you will definetly need discernment or an understanding of the time or season of life a person is in, in order to effectively witness the Gospel!

All of this comes through prayer and fasting, you will not be effective in preaching Jesus until you have spent time with Him and that is really what will set us apart the understanding that time is limited and the more time we spend with God the more of an understanding we will have of our times!

God Bless,
Nathan


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Intense Debate Comments