Monday, February 8, 2010

The Presence of God

I love to be in the Presence of God and our Pastor Jim Laudell explained the Presence of God in such a powerful way that I have to share it with you today, there are times where you hear message after message on a certain subject and you get it, but the light bulb doesn't quite come one, well @ Life Church yesterday the light bulb came on for all of us!!

There are a few people that I would trust with my credit card, I can give it to them and know that if I said bring that back to me next Sunday they would bring it back, they would make sure that card stayed in their wallet, they would probably even open their wallet a few times a day to make sure it was still there, they would make sure that card came back to me next Sunday!! If I told them to go to the store and get one specific thing with the card, but nothing else they would get just that, they would not buy things for themselves, take their friends out for dinner, buy themselves clothes, no they would do just as I said. They would not abuse what I had given them and they would make sure and keep it with them all throughout the week!!

This is the way we should be with the Presence of God!! It should be with us all throughout the week, we should make sure and check our hearts and make sure we have not done something that would grieve the Holy Spirit and cause him to remove His Presence from our lives! We should make sure that we don't listen, watch, or say things that would make him want to leave our presence!!! God's Presence should be treasured and kept with us at all costs! More of you and less of ME!!!

God Bless,
Nathan

Intense Debate Comments